Phone: 0410 474 388
• LVL 1 Olympic Weightlifting Coach
• LVL 2 Boxing Coach
• LVL 1 Precision Nutrition Coach
• LVL 2 Bootcamp/Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor
• Crank-It Fitness Advanced Suspension training
• AKBL Kettlebell Fundamentals
• Group Fitness Instructor
• WKBF Amateur World Champion – Muay Thai
• WMC & WKBF Professional State Champion – Muay Thai
• Prior to being a PT lost over 20kg transforming from overweight to athlete
• Max30 Class development
• CHFAC Trainer Mentor & Former PTC
Providing individualised training plans that maximise enjoyment and create results in all aspects of a person’s physical health. Making fitness accessible to all walks of life, beginner to athlete, Cheyne Reaction training is for everyone.
Phone: 0433 613 130
• Certificate III/IV in Fitness – FIA Fitnation
• Diploma of Nutrition and Dietetics (Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach)
• Group Exercise Instructor – FIA Fitnation
• Currently enrolled in Bachelor of Health Science – Nutrition and Exercise
• Functional strength training – FIA Fitnation
• Suspension straps , Crank it Fitness
• Kettlebell Fundamentals – Australian Institute of Kettlebells
• COPD Exercise rehabilitation – Lung Foundation
• Movement and Postural Analysis
• Accredited bootcamp and outdoor group training instructor
• Creating diets for weight loss – Nutrition Australia
• MMA Fitness Training – MMA fitness
• Certified Boxing Punchfit Trainer – Punchfit Australia
• Achieving Elite Trainer status while studying Nutrition and being a Mum of 4 kids.
• Castle Hill Fitness Personal Training Mentor
• Foundational Max 30 Class developer
Life is Limitless! Set your goals and smash them! My aim is to inspire passion for health, fitness and nutrition through goal setting, education, motivation and encouragement. I aim to give my clients the vision, inspiration and empowerment to believe that anything is possible with the right planning and mindset.
Phone: 0412 528 245
• Bachelor of Science (Sydney University)
• Graduate Diploma in Education (Sydney University);
• Diploma in Exercise Science (Fitness Institute of Australia)
• Dipploma in Fitness (Fitness Institute of Australia);
• Diploma in Training and Assessment (Fitness Institute of Australia)
• Completed 16days in the European Alps trekking from Chamonix (Tour de Mont Blanc) to Lauterbrunnen (via the Matterhorn).
• Trekked 2 days of the Great North Walk.
• Writer and Presenter of Biomechanics Courses for Personal Trainers
• Completed 50km and 75km cycle fund raisers
I enjoy helping clients to understand what they need to do in order to improve their fitness level, health and strength.
Personal Training is a collaboration between my clients and I. Listening to them about their concerns (which may include working on fat loss, food intake, health considerations exercise and/or lifestyle choices) helps me design their program.
I have a special interest in Biomechanics and enjoy seeing my clients’ movement and posture improve as they work towards the results they hope for.
Phone: 0432 640 550
• Cert III & IV in Fitness
• Strength & Conditioning Lvl 1
• 1st colts Northern Suburbs Rugby Union
• Harold Matthews Parramatta Eels
• Weight loss and posture correction for my clients
I’ve been a PT at CHRSL for almost 2 years. I enjoy working with people who have determination and also have the willingness to be push beyond their limitations.
Specialty: Squat, Deadlift, Bench press
• Qualifications: Certificate IV in Personal Training
• Certified Strength Coach- FMA Level 1 and 2
• iNutrition Pro Level 1 and 2
• Advanced Boxing Instructor- Fighting Fit for Life level 2.
• Exercise Rehab trainer level 2.
• Senior First Aid
• Representative soccer and NSW state indoor soccer (Aus premiers)
• Left ankle reconstruction resulting in giving up competitive soccer and rugby (forever)
• Managing my own rehab and a chain of chronic injuries allowing me to maintain strength and fitness
• Personal motivation to encourage clients to move and lift properly
Providing knowledge and guidance on the smartest way to achieve your physical goals. Strength training for anyone who lacks mobility or has chronic injuries and wants to become stronger through the right applications and exercises. Strength, mobility and injury are the three factors affecting resistance training. Lets look at all three and make you a stronger being.
Phone: 0425 206 044
• Certificate 3 In Group Fitness 2004 - Freestyle, Tabata, ABTs, Circuit Classes
• Certified Les Mills Instructor - Body Pump, Body Combat and Body Attack Classes
• Certified Aqua Instructor
• Certificate 4 in Personal Training 2014
• Punchfit Trainer
• MTT Bootcamp and Outdoor Group Fitness Trainer
Being employed at Castle Hill Fitness for over 13 years as a Group Fitness Instructor has enabled me to teach an average of 11 classes per week totalling over 7,500 classes at the club! This has given me the opportunity
to train hundreds of people of all ages and fitness levels, people with limitations and injuries to encourage them with achieving their fitness goals. With my passion for fitness constantly increasing, it has lead me to add Personal
Trainer to my career.
Connecting with people of all fitness levels to become better versions of themselves whether it be trying different classes or helping them feel confident training in all areas of the gym.
It‘s inspiring to see members self esteem and confidence grow through their love of exercising.
Phone: 0411 145 238
• Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science (B.ExSSC)
• Masters Degree in Exercise Science, Strength & Conditioning (M.ExSc)
• Currently Enrolled in Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
• Completing Level 2 ASCA Strength & Conditioning Coach
• Certificate III & IV in Fitness
• Punch Fit, TRX, Kettlebell, Mat Pilates, & Reformer Pilates certified
• Port Macquarie Half Iron Man
• Huskisson Long Course Triathlon
• SMH Half Marathon
• Western Sydney Half Marathon
“Sow an act, reap a habit. Sow a habit, reap a character”.
My role is to simply guide you with education and accountability, through your journey in creating healthier habits and taking control of your lifestyle, which along with effective programming and the right mindset will serve you for the long term in creating a healthier, stronger, you.
Phone: 0420 507 350
• Master trainer course at AIF (Cert III and IV)
• AIF - TRX and Kettle Bell workshops
• Movement and Postural Analysis 2015
• 4-5 years of training experience
My mission is to use personal training as a platform to change lives, get results, and ultimately improve the quality of life for all my clients.