No Limits is a Boot Camp style workout unique to C2K! We add constant variety to the program & ensure No Workouts are the same! Sessions run as per the No Limits Timetable.
Benefits include: Burn up to 600 calories per session, Toning, Shaping, Improve Cardio Fitness, build lean muscle, train in a group, challenge yourself!
Call Reception 9846-1200 for a TRIAL PASS.
*New Personal Training Customers Only, Limit 1 per customer, non transferable one on one only, expires 12 months, cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will result in the deduction of the session, some PT's are fully booked, sessions must commence within 2 weeks of purchase.
C2K has over 20 contracted Personal Trainers whom are among the highest qualified PT's in the Fitness Industry. ALL C2K PT's must have as a minimum Certificate III & IV in Fitness & must progress through a structured PT Development Program. Our members engage the services of a Personal Trainer for the following:
C2K has trainers to suit every budget from Junior PT's to ELITE PT's with experience & qualifications increasing consistent with our levels based system. if you would like more information on Personal Training, Call the PT Co-ordinator Cheyne Rees on 9846-1243
C2K runs our highly popular Live Long Stay Strong classes for older adults. Classes run for 45mins-1 hour & are held in our Group Fitness room. Classes are FREE for members and provide the following Health benefits:
We have created a new exciting program to replace Junior Fitness which will be re-launched as – FIT2MOVE. FIT2MOVE is designed for kids aged 8-12 (we will accept 7 and 13 year olds).
· Mon/Wed Classes will feature the new Les Mills Born to Move Fitness class – a dynamic, games and movement experience featuring exercises taken from Yoga, dance, martial arts, sports training to current music.
· Tuesdays/Thursdays will be FIT2MOVE Circuit with Pat
· Come to unlimited classes (see Timetable) and pay $17 per week DD on an ongoing, No Contract basis (treat as a Silver Membership, No J Fee, No minimum term, see reception to suspend or cancel no fee. They can also suspend during school holidays.
· We will also offer the $10 per class casual rates.
· The new program starts from the week commencing Mon 15th Feb – Junior Fitness will run as per normal until the 15th February.
· The minimum age to Join C2K will now be 12 – must be supervised until they turn 15. Highly recommended they follow a program designed by a qualified fitness professional. Parental consent must be obtained to participate in Fitness Activities and sign terms and conditions as per contract.
C2K provides FREE Childcare for Members in our designated Childcare zone. Our highly qualified, friendly, caring Instructors love looking after your little ones!
Each session is 90 minutes which is made up of 60 minutes of fitness combining non-contact boxing style workouts, drills and gymnastics floor circuits. The last 30 minutes will be ‘’freestyle’ training to utilise the apparatus within the Castle Hill Gymnastics centre.
TEEN FITNESS CLUB HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR ALL LEVELS AND ABILITIES!
MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY EVENINGS. 90 minutes (7.30pm to 9.00pm)